WojakFi allows you to single-stake WOJAK for high-APR rewards in our flexible staking pool. Choose the amount of time you wish to lock your tokens for an APR boost, or leave them unlocked for a flexible stake.
You can choose from 1-52 weeks. What do you prefer?
Since flexible staking and fixed-term staking options are part of the same pool, the following variables affect the APY of both:
- Total WOJK staked in flexible staking and fixed-term staking (the sum of both). The more WOJK staked, the lower the APY.
- Total locked WOJK in fixed-term staking. The more WOJK locked means more yield boosts, resulting in fewer WOJK rewards for others (especially flexible staking).
- The average lock duration of all WOJK locked in fixed-term staking. If the average lock duration increases, APY will decrease.
No. You can harvest the rewards only when the locked duration is ended. This is based on the yield/return we are providing as well as the technical implementations.
Yes. Extending the lock duration adds more time to your initial lock duration. When choosing to extend your lock duration, note:
New extended lock duration = initial lock duration + added duration
No. Your WOJK cannot be removed or withdrawn from fixed-term staking at any point in time until your lock duration ends and your WOJK is unlocked.
The "WOJK Locked" amount is a user's initial locked WOJK balance plus WOJK rewards to date.
WOJK Locked = Initial locked WOJK balance + WOJK rewards
When adding more WOJK to fixed-term staking, the "WOJK to be locked" amount is the user's initial locked WOJK balance, WOJK rewards to date, and the WOJK being added.
Yes, the fixed-term staking WOJK pool APY is variable. The fixed-term staking WOJK pool APY is not fixed and is dependent on:
- Total WOJK staked in the WOJK pool (the sum of both Flexible + Fixed-Term Staking).
- The average lock duration of all WOJK locked in fixed-term staking.
- A yield boost (similar to a multiplier) calculated from a user's initial lock duration. The longer you lock your WOJK, the higher the yield boost.
For example, if you lock your WOJK for 52 weeks, your yield boost will be larger than if you lock your WOJK for 26 weeks. The yield boost increases linearly the longer you lock your WOJK.
No. As mentioned above in the "What’s the difference" section, both options are part of the same, single pool. You currently can never have WOJK in both fixed-term and flexible staking.
We have multiple solutions coming in the future to allow users to use both flexible staking and fixed-term staking at the same time, but for now, you can choose only one of them.
No. There are no additional fees for moving WOJK from flexible staking to fixed-term staking, only network fees.
When your fixed-term staking period ends, and your WOJK unlocks, you have 7 days to complete one of two options:
- Lock your WOJK to begin a new fixed-term staking period or
- Convert your staked WOJK to flexible staking (no 72-hour withdrawal fee).
During these 7 days, you will still earn WOJK .
After 7 days, if you have not done one of the two options, your staked WOJK will enter what is called "After Burning". With "After Burning", your WOJK rewards will start to be sent to burn. The % of WOJK rewards being sent to burn will linearly increase in the 90 days "After Burning" period until it reaches 100%, which means all the WOJK rewards are burnt.
So, to avoid missing out on WOJK rewards, we recommend starting a new fixed-term staking period or converting your WOJK to flexible staking at the end of your lock staking period.